You are currently browsing the monthly archive for May 2013.
I’ve been ridiculously lazy about updating my 101 Things in 1001 Days list. As a result, I’m also waaaaaay behind on my donations. Here’s some of my latest accomplishments:
10. Take a road trip (I drove 1,200 miles across AZ)
18. Run a half marathon in under 2:00 (Brooklyn 2012 in 1:56:19)
23. Go to a National Park (I drove across AZ to get to the Grand Canyon)
36. Dance (yes, I danced my butt off last summer at the Jersey shore)
41. Drive a convertible with the top down
This picture doesn’t do justice to the beauty of the Grand Canyon. I’ve never been one for nature or national parks, but when I had to go to to Arizona for work, I jumped at the chance to explore the state. So glad I did!
This time around, I’m once again donating to the New York Library. Every time I go to the library or log onto their website, there is a plea for funding. I love to read and can’t imagine life with access to free books, movies, lectures, workshops, etc. Save our libraries!